Call us: 604-434-5100 | E-mail:

MultiPurpose Lawyers & Notaries Public

Legal Costs

Our legal fees are charged at $300 per hour - government fees, taxes and disbursements are extra. Call us - or drop by - for a free 5 minute consultation so we can review your needs and give you a better estimate of your legal costs.

About 60% of our clients will pay the costs set out in the Schedule of Fees - the other 40% of our clients will face additional charges for extra work arising from delays, changing circumstances, contract amendments, extended completion dates, interactions with parties (including their lawyers, notaries or agents), rush assignments (file opened less than 5 days before expected completion), multiple sign-up appointments, out of town parties and other complications.

Contact Us

Metro Law Office LLP
4700 Kingsway
Suite 1141
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5H 4M1, Canada.
Tel: 604-434-5100
Fax: 604-434-5004